Founded in 2017, INFLURY is generating brand awareness, growth and sales for their clients across the globe with more than 3 million micro-influencers.
Our Programmatic Influencer Marketing software combines the authenticity and specialization of ‘micro-influencers”, with macro scaling methods. It is able to specifically choose accounts on social media that fit with the brand’s target market. Our clients provide specifications as to what the posts should look like, providing their own examples or choosing from some of our templates. INFLURY will then handle the entire campaign process for our clients, making sure they can focus on key business goals.
We are currently in a phase of international growth, so we’re looking for enthusiastic and fearless team members to be part of this growth story. As an intern at INFLURY, you are joining a highly motivated team with the ambition to build something powerful. We have a flat hierarchy where all ideas and opinions are welcomed equally regardless of the titles.
As Content Marketing Intern you will assist the Content Marketing Manager in the marketing and sales content creation.
Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Writing compelling and search engine optimized website content, such as blog posts and texts for landing pages
- Creating various marketing and sales materials such as ad texts, white papers and customer cases
- Creating content for Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Researching content topics in the world of Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Researching keywords for SEO and advertising purposes
What you’ll need to be successful
- The first half of your university studies completed, preferably in Marketing, Communications. Business Administration or similar
- A proven capability to write engaging short- and long-form texts
- Excellent English skills (native-level German skills are a huge plus!)
- A proactive, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Enthusiasm for the world of social media and digital marketing
- Experience or understanding of SEO is considered a plus
Why you should work at INFLURY
- Become a part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gain deep insights into the influencer and online marketing business
- Have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up
- Be able to work independently and develop yourself and your skills
- Get responsibility from day 1
- Work in a modern and open-minded office in Berlin with free drinks, fruits, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Have a communicative, creative and stimulating work environment