Founded in 2017, INFLURY is generating brand awareness, growth and sales for their clients across the globe with more than 3 million micro-influencers. Our Automated Influencer Marketing software combines the authenticity and specialization of ‘micro-influencers”, with macro scaling methods. It is able to specifically choose accounts on social media that fit with the brand’s target market. Our clients provide specifications as to what the posts should look like, providing their own examples or choosing from some of our templates. INFLURY will then handle the entire campaign process for our clients, making sure they can focus on key business goals.
Have you already gained working experience in Influencer Marketing? Are you familiar and have affinity with the Instagram industry? You could be the perfect fit!
As an Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be leading an international team of other Influencer Marketing Managers responsible for managing the campaigns and relationships with influencers worldwide. You will be assigned your own Influencer Marketing campaigns for our global clients and you will responsible for the entire campaigns. All from developing the strategy together with Customer Success and our clients, to on-boarding the Influencers and managing the campaign – all within our software!
At INFLURY we have and hands-on and zero-bullshit mentality that means we want to get things done without being afraid to fail. The faster we fail, the earlier we can improve.
Why you should work for us?
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Strengthen your insights & extend your network within the worldwide Influencer scene
- Have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a start-up by bringing in your own ideas
- Be able to work independently, have all freedom you need and personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Get to work in a modern and open-minded office in Berlin with free drinks, fruits, PlayStation 4, Kicker table, etc.
- Have a communicative, creative and stimulating work environment
- Get responsibility for our campaigns around the world
What you would do at INFLURY
- Be fully responsible for your international projects (Influencer Marketing campaigns) from our clients worldwide
- Manage your own small team (2-3 people) which support you in handling the campaigns
- Create engaging and creative Influencer campaign strategies in alignment with the customer success team and our clients
- Develop new strategies for innovate ways of promoting brands through influencers and increase the sophistication and understanding of the creator ecosystem
- Manage and monitor the activities of all your campaigns
- Improve the existing processes of your team
- Report directly to the CEO
What you would need to be successful in this position:
- 2+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing with in-depth knowledge of Instagram & Instagram influencers
- Creativity to come up with marketing campaigns that are fun, clever and match the brand and its target audience
- Passion for innovative solutions
- A pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Enthusiasm for the social media industry and an eye for digital product details
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to focus on the details yet also understand the bigger picture
- Fluent in German and in English (French, Italian, Spanish is a plus)