Founded in 2017, INFLURY is generating brand awareness, growth and sales for their clients across the globe with more than 3 million micro-influencers. Our Programmatic Influencer Marketing software combines the authenticity and specialization of ‘micro-influencers”, with macro scaling methods. It is able to specifically choose accounts on social media that fit with the brand’s target market. Our clients provide specifications as to what the posts should look like, providing their own examples or choosing from some of our templates. INFLURY will then handle the entire campaign process for our clients, making sure they can focus on key business goals.
INFLURY is currently in a phase of international growth, so we’re looking for enthusiastic and fearless team members to be part of this growth story.
Right now we are looking for a Junior Web Developer to help us make our software even better!
What you need to be successful
- 1+ years of experience in development with PHP
- Familiar with Git and GitHub.
- Comfortable working in a MacOS/Unix Environment.
- Up to date with the newest technologies related to web application development.
- Understanding of web security and performance best practices.
- Proficiency in web services integrations (REST APIs).
- Experience in configuring and tweaking NGINX, Elasticsearch, MySQL, ClickHouse servers will be a plus.
- Passion for big data & analytics will be a plus.
- Experience in supporting BI/IT solutions or data visualization – will be a strong plus.
- Experience in iOS/Android app development will be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Willing to participate in all aspects of software development. You plan, code, test, deploy, monitor, fix bugs and learn from mistakes.
- Fluency in English (German is a plus).
Why you should work for INFLURY
- An ambitious and challenging job in a growing startup.
- Choose between a new MacBook Pro or iMac.
- A super-fast, agile environment and a cutting-edge tech stack.
- Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code.
- Scope for your own initiative, independence, and responsibility.
- A great working atmosphere and regular team events.